- Digital Services
新时时彩预测群:CMA CGM eSolutions
江西新时时彩定胆技巧 www.pmpo.com.cn With CMA CGM eSolutions, you will be able to easily organize, follow and manage your shipments from anywhere in the world. Through a fast and fully customizable digital dashboard on CMA CGM’s website, you will be able to access real-time cargo data, receive automatic notification, emit, modify and share mandatory documents and access end-to-end business solutions for a unique transport management experience.
Register now and discover all the features of the CMA CGM's website!
Download eSolutions brochure
Get a real digital Operation Center, from Booking to Arrival Notice.
- Enjoy the ease a single entry point for all the CMA CGM Group’s online tools and services.
- Access all the CMA CGM Group’s websites (CMA CGM, APL, ANL and CNC) with the same Login and password.
- Experience the same customer journey on all the CMA CGM Group’s websites for an easier navigation and more efficiency.
- Use intuitive and interactive tools that compile your shipment details at all time, maximizing the quality of information.
- Simplify the sharing of data by using our EDI solutions.
- Display in real-time your transport information.
- Benefit from our customer assistance 24/7, ready to provide direct solutions in less than 24 hours.
- Get access to the entire CMA CGM network through one single portal.
- Select the language of your choice (5 options).
- Experience complete traceability allowed by electronic transactions.
- Receive alerts on a regular basis (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Secure your pieces of information on the same interface.
- Access all your shipment data in one place and at all times.
- Schedule reports for whenever you need to receive them.
- Modify and follow-up your transport documentation with innovative tools.
- Customize sets of data that you can get on demand.
- Set-up real time notifications.
- Create bespoke reports that you will receive at your convenience.
Select your preferred channel
Choose among our eSolutions according to your needs. With 3 independent and complementary channels, CMA CGM will always offer the ideal the solution for your business.
CMA CGM's website
Manage and expand your business through CMA CGM’s customizable optimized platform.
See online and in real-time all your negotiated rates, view ocean freight rates and surcharges for a given period, check details and validity of the offer. Get instant quotations if no offer is available in your contract.
eBooking and Instant Booking Confirmation simplify the booking process in two steps instead of five. This feature is exclusive to CMA CGM.
The Paperless BL works exactly like the traditional Bill of Lading: it is a fully digital Bill of Lading. No paper is needed anymore to transfer or surrender this type of bill of lading.
View the position of your shipment on a map, during its maritime journey through the vessel's current position and check the ETA at the Port of Discharge (POD) and the remaining days to the POD.
With SeaPriority, the CMA CGM Group guarantees your equipment and your space allocation. Use SeaPriority to obtain an online quotation in real-time and book your shipment within a few clicks.
Pay online D&D and freight invoices. ePayment also helps to make the container release process faster (soon available worldwide).
Check your D&D fees on all the Group's websites (CMA CGM, ANL, APL and CNC) as well as your "last free dates".
Any questions? Just ask our virtual assistant by clicking on the button "Need Help?" located at the bottom right hand-side of your screen. This intuitive tool will guide you through CMA CGM's website.
EDI Direct and API
The CMA CGM Group intends to pave the way for digitalization, standardization and interoperability in the container shipping industry to ensure interoperability through standardization.
EDI Direct (Electronic Data Interchange) and API (Application Programming Interface) are fully customizable integration solutions that ensures direct and secure information flow between our customers & CMA CGM’s information systems. It boosts the efficiency of all your transactions by allowing easy exchange of documents and data between two companies online.
We recommend you opt for the EDI solution if:
- you spend a lot of time entering repetitive data manually,
- you often modify your data several times,
- you have an efficient system for sending data,
- you have to handle a large number of files in your shipping process every day.
CMA CGM EDI Direct solutions covers all the major milestones in the shipping life cycle and all its functionalities are backed up by our dedicated, hands-on team, available 24/7.
- Easy data exchange
- Standardization between paper and digital documents
- Fast integration of any modification
- Widely used and understood worldwide
- Customizable interface
- Immediate and real-time access to data
- Easy and fast setup
- Data "on demand"
- More flexibility and possible customization
- Less data errors through consistency checks
You can fully customize any of your EDI Direct of API through our professional services team.
Third party providers
Stay connected with a wide range of aggregated solutions and smooth your transactions with CMA CGM thanks to our third party portal partners. They offer your business a single access point to various different carriers.
To complement our digitalweb and direct offer, we offer a single digital access point to a wide range of third party portals:
- Shipping pure players (INTTRA, CargoSmart, GT Nexus),
- Transport management systems (CargoWise),
- Local port and system authorities (Dakosy, Deanaccs),
- Specific product platforms, like pricing tools (CargoSphere/Catapult) or invoicing platforms (Edicom, Tradeshift, etc.).
CMA CGM Mobile Application
Track and trace your containers with the CMA CGM mobile app wherever you are, whenever you need. Plan your transportation journey thanks to fast, easy-to-use scheduling information and stay informed via a clear, user-friendly interface on your smartphone or tablet. Learn More.